ArabBible (version 5.33 for Windows or Mac) is a powerful and innovative software tool (delivered by direct download or on DVD-ROM), and is designed to help English speakers interactively learn the Classical Arabic of the New Testament, plus Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, II Samuel, I Kings, I Chronicles, II Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Songs, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah and Malachi. Some of the wonderful features of ArabBible are...
Complete grammatical explanations of every single word in the Arabic New Testament, plus 36 books of the Old Testament! Just click on a word, and you'll find a wealth of information, containing not only a dictionary entry for that word, but also its contextual meaning and full grammatical help as well (something that even the very best dictionary can never provide)!
- Our unique Back Translation helps the user to readily see the structure of the literal Arabic, and can immediately take the mystery out of a particular verse.
- The powerful Smart-Search Concordance provides a much more comprehensive and revealing search than a typical word-search function.
ArabBible's Root Analyzer will help you discover, learn and retain entire word families based on a common word root.
- Our handy Verb Conjugator provides complete verb parsing, and can help take the frustration from understanding verb conjugation.
- Another exciting feature of ArabBible is its Audio Recitation capability for both verse and chapter. The New Testament is carefully read by a native Arabic speaker. To help you learn pronunciation better, you can even slow down the speaker's voice by 50%!
- The helpful Word Frequency section will help you to identify and focus on learning those words which appear most frequently in the Scriptures. That will help you understand larger portions of Scripture.
- There are several significant changes in version 5.33; the first and biggest is the addition of the books of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, II Samuel, I Kings, I Chronicles, II Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Songs, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah and Malachi. The demand for Psalms has been great ever since we initially released ArabBible back in 2004. The language and structure of Psalms can be a challenge, even to a seasoned veteran of the Arabic Bible, but ArabBible will help you greatly.
Also, you'll notice that rather than having two recitation speeds from which to choose, you now have five: in increments of 10%: from normal reading speed (100%) all the way down to 50%!
Not only that, but we've cut our disk space requirements by nearly one-half for your computer, which means that besides installing much more quickly, you'll now have greater space available for other applications.
Finally, this Windows version of ArabBible runs on Windows 10, as well as on older versions: Windows 8.1, 8.0, 7, and Vista. Meanwhile, the Mac version of ArabBible runs on Big Sur (macOS 11.1), as well as on older versions: Catalina (macOS 10.15), Mojave (macOS 10.14), High Sierra (macOS 10.13), Sierra (macOS 10.12), El Capitan (OS X 10.11), Yosemite (OS X 10.10) and Mavericks (OS X 10.9).